VRF is regelmatig opzoek naar nieuwe gemotiveerde studenten om bij ons stage te lopen.
Wij bieden regelmatig stages in de richtingen:
– Podium- en evenemententechnicus (Licht/Geluid/Podium & Rigging)
– Medewerker Podium- en evenemententechniek
Wil jij graag bij ons stage komen lopen en mogen wij jou niet missen? Stuur dan je CV en motivatiebrief naar firstname.lastname@example.org onder vermelding van “stage” en dan zien we je snel!
Please use our specifications.
• Should you need help with your layout, please contact us.
• Files will be checked on accuracy and completeness. We can help you with adjustments as well. Charges may apply.
File types – EPS or AI (Illustrator )
Fonts – Include fonts with outlines or add Font map
Transparency – Flatten
File type – JPG – PDF – TIFF – PSD (Photoshop)
File size – Min 100 dpi final size
Colour mode – CMYK
Layout – Preferably 1 : 1 – larger formats made to scale (with note)*
*For scaled files, the resolution should be proportional (for example: scale 1: 10 = 1000 dpi)
• Layout without bleed, crop marks, etc.
• When delivering files for a banner that is provided with eyes (all round), account must be taken of a 5 cm loss of vision around the location of the eyes to be placed. Please place texts etc at least 6cm from the edge.
• When delivering files for a banner that is provided with tunnels, account must be taken of a 10 cm loss of sight in relation to the tunnels to be placed. Please place texts etc. at least 11 cm from the top and bottom.
• When delivering files for a banner on a exhibition stand, a 10 cm cover around the stand construction wall must be taken into account. Please place text etc. at least 20 cm around the side.
Graag willen wij u vragen om bestanden volgens onze specificaties aan te leveren.
• Named prices are excluding TAX/VAT and excluding event insurance.
• Materials supplied by VRF BV are being placed at responsibility of the customer.
• Customer needs to take care of the needed powersupply. This powersupply has to be requested at the exhibition organisation.
• A charge of 25% will be applied on orders placed within 2 weeks of the start of the exhibition.
• Payment must be made no longer then 2 workingdays before the start of the builup of the event.
• The general terms and conditions of VRF BV apply to all deliveries and orders. The terms and conditions can be found on our website: https://www.vrf.nl/downloads